It's hard to believe that Mother's Day is less than a week away! I love to celebrate my mom and do special things for her when I can. I also love celebrating women in general! I believe women play a vital role in changing the world. I desire to see all girls educated and given equal opportunities. I long to see justice served for those who are abused, enslaved, and disregarded. Women and girls are not inferior creatures, we are human beings. We are worth loving and celebrating.
I hope you'll celebrate the women in your life by empowering other women through your consumer choices. I put together a last minute gift guide to help make your shopping easier. The companies making them are improving economies, impacting the long-term sustainability and development of countries, and are most importantly giving individuals jobs that reflect dignity, value, love, and for many, a second-chance.
Simply click on the links below to start shopping!
- "Candika" Beaded Tapestry Collar Necklace by Bajalia
- Tizita Bracelets by FashionABLE
- Filigree Navy Scarf by Indigo Handloom
- Nautical Makeup Bag by JADEtribe
- Byron Earrings by George & Laurel
- Boyd Sunglasses by Warby Parker
- Mamuye Tote by FashionABLE
- Dainty Pendant by Giving Keys
- Gold Arrow Teak Tray by Rose and Fitzgerald
- Dipped Geometric Candle Holders by Rose and Fitzgerald