There is an app for just about everything these days! I have found they make life so much easier - especially when you're trying to live intentionally. It can be hard to know where to go or what to buy when you're shopping or trying to find a restaurant, but apps help to streamline this process with all of their useful information. I have put together a list of some of my go-to apps that make it possible to live an ethical, sustainable lifestyle.
- Think Dirty (Shop Clean) - This app empowers ingredient-conscious consumers to choose the safest beauty and personal products. It gives you easy-to-understand information on products, their ingredients, and cleaner options.
- Skin Deep - Produced by EWG, it's the world's largest safety reference tool for personal-care products. To calculate a product score, they tally the hazards of each ingredient and evaluate every product in relation to all the others in Skin Deep®.
- Good Guide - Allows you to find safe, healthy, green, and socially responsible products based on scientific ratings.
- Food Scores - Also produced by EWG, this app is a great way to see how healthy the food you eat really is. Three factors are taken into consideration: Nutrition, Ingredient Concerns, and Degree of Processing.
- Find Me Gluten Free - This is perfect for those of us with Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance. It's a life saver when you're in a new neighborhood or city and you have no idea what your options are! It's complete with ratings, reviews, and advice from other users.
- Poshmark - An app for buying and selling clothing and accessories. It gives you the platform to shop other people's closets and as a result, reduces our environmental and slavery footprint.
Click on the icons above to download now!